Friday, December 31, 2010

of reflection and revival

to be honest with you, i feel like i have become a different person. i vow to no longer live wallowing in self-pity. i had remorse (it just cross my mind occasionally) but no worries, i am at peace now. epiphany shuts down the remorse i had. my friend said i need love. haha. she is right, who doesnt? of course nothing beats having someone who completes you :P i found love in watching jdramas, kdramas, movies, reality tv shows (running man is my new addiction!) food and being around the world. thanks familia for making the last part happen :) i really want to go to harry potter park in florida. next year will see a new me embarking new journey. i am an optimistic person but there is limit that i can withstand, you know.

i have been thinking for quite some time. its not that i dont want to blog but i dont have the muse to blog about. my life is monotonous. unless you found love in stuffs i stated above, you might not be bored with me :P thats why i cringed and ended up deleting my blog posts. so, i decided to do project 365 for 2011 :) cheers to me!

No comments: