Monday, July 9, 2012

of gratitude and inspired

Finally, I feel like the world has smiled upon me. So far, 2012 has been the Renaissance for me. I am thankful, grateful and more happier than ever. InsyaAllah, i hope this will not end up in this part of my life.

Alhamdulillah, assimilation has been smooth sailing but i still have long way to go. Sometimes, i feel like i am a shapeshifter. A good one, i have to add. Hehee. Nevertheless, its good to get to know more people from different backgrounds. I just love it when people talk about their hope and aspirations. It is interesting to hear people's insights and their point of views. There are so much stuff to digest and absorb. Am I being too frank here? :P The passion that i felt makes me want to work hard (AND PLAY HARDER during holidays :P) and improve myself. In a way, it is also a gauge on one's future. Pedigree, without any doubt can push you to another level but in the end of the day, its you who are the determining factor. Otherwise, how can those stories from rags to riches came from :) 

People has always been the source of strength and inspiration. So does for style. Look good = feel good. Before this, I don't understand why my sister(s) are vain about their appearance (i just let them be! hahaha) and squinting their eyes at my choice of apparels sometimes (sisters! goshh... i am still young! hahaha) but now I get the whole concept. Dressing well is important because sometimes, you might bump into unexpected people at unexpected place. Plus, it is included in people assessment of your first impression. You definitely don't want to be on wrong foot (like meeting parents of your partner for the first time. hahahaha). I know there is a proverb on don't judge a book by its cover, but in reality people do judge a book by its cover. An ugly truth, yes. It is time to curate my wardrobe and see what I have first before running off shopping aimlessly :P

There is a lot to be thankful for. To be able to breathe, to have a roof over my head, not famished, sempurna  tubuh badan and the list goes on and on. Sometimes, we forget to be grateful over small things in life...

2 comments:

chenurulhusna said...

hehe..alhamdlh:)

kak dah~~aku rase ade satu entry baru 11 hour agos,,mu delte ko???wakpo:p

nfy said...

:) hahaha. segan la beb. just nak meluahkan je. kekeke