Friday, October 12, 2012

running man tee

Nowadays i tend to do online shopping a lot. Honest much? :P Nothing much that I can shop here. Even when I asked the locals where u guys buy ur stuff, their replies were "oh, beli kat kl la" or "online blogshops/websites". It is inevitable :P Back to the point of the story now... I have always been a fan of running man but not the extreme type lah. I follow the eps religiously and nothing more, nothing less okay :D Keep seeing a lot of RM merchandises (esp t-shirts and name tag) but nothing caught my eye until I saw those designs from RMism....

from RMism fb page
It is so cute and the RMism team depicts them very well. When you see the cartoon, you know its them! anddd it does not scream "I am a running man fan" unless you watch running man :D Thats what i like about this tees. Even my friends are oblivious to my t-shirt design. A subtle message indeed. To be honest, I am tempted to buy either Kookie's or Grasshopper's or Gary's tee in the beginning. However, since I like all of the characters (more towards I don't know which one to choose) so i ended up buying the tee with all of the characters inside. I got mine in bright pink (supposed to be in magenta shade but now no more available). Oh well, imma girl. I can rock this color :D


Overall, I really like my tee. I wore mine straightaway after I received my parcel :D Good quality, cool design and fast response from the RMism team whom based in Singapore. Highly recommended to buy from them. Check out more products at their facebook page (facebook.com/RMism). Am lazy to do the name linking one ;) Will definitely buy their t-shirts in the future *contemplating which one to buy again* :P 

No comments: