Friday, February 1, 2013

niece's words

my niece says a lot of interesting stuffs. we, sometimes are surprised with her words. 

#1

niece : i am *insert her real name* . i am a big girl now. 
me : how old are you, *her name* ?
niece : i am three years old.

hahaha

#2

during raya open house at parents friend's house, she was 3 at that time

uncle : what do you want to be when you grow up?
niece : a princess!

#3

when me and my sisters were hanging out

me : *her name* must've missed grandpa a lot.
niece : all the time...

i seriously did not expect her to respond because she was playing at that time.

#4

i was wearing mask and it was close to bedtime
 
my sis : who's that, *niece's name* ? *motioned to the screen*
niece : its aunty nur ghost! 
my sis : aunty nur is wearing makeup
me : your mum wears these too
niece : no, mum always pretty.
me : *pokerface*

No comments: