Saturday, February 16, 2013

transition to adulthood

#1

in my family eyes, i am forever the baby in the family. now, i feel..old when my peers getting engaged, married and giving birth and started working and dealing with uncomfortable situations/problems in matured way. i am happy with the way i am now and my life progress so far. everything happens for a reason. i am happy that i have been given ample time to improve myself and still improving before becoming an employee or whatever huge event will happen in my life one day. shall cherish every time that passes by as it will never be the same after this. gone were the days of being carefree (less, to be exact). gone were the days buying ridiculous stuffs such as collecting the whole series of pokemon sticker :P. taste is getting more refined. the end *in niece's voice* better refrain now or otherwise it will become more shallow :P

#2

one keyword : professional. po..po..po..poker face, po po poker face. i hate it when i wear my heart on my sleeves which makes me vulnerable to other people. sigh. but hey, at least i am professional enough to put my personal views aside and embrace the situation. i bet more to go in future. hahaha. be cool, yo! networking is getting more crucial at this stage of life.....

#3

anyway, not all things are perfect. my new resolution for this year is less cursing. hahaha. yeah, you heard me. so far, my progress is good. i manage to hold my tongue most of the time unless if i am super pissed. well, you know what people say on hell hath no fury like a women scorned :P i ran into a small problem with a famous aviation company which-shall-not-be-named and Alhamdulillah, it is already settled. thanks to the bank staffs (maybe thats why its easier to get through them cos people barely complains). i learn that not everyone/everything is perfect and its up to you whether you are able to tolerate them/it after its over. after being at peace with everything, i begin to appreciate small, tiny, little things in life :) 

No comments: